The buyer in the online store www.amber-cause.com has the right to file a complaint. A complaint may be submitted by sending a message by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, the content of the application should include: Buyer’s data, Order number, Buyer’s contact details in order to answer, Description of the reason for submitting the complaint. The Seller will reply to the Buyer within 14 days in the form indicated in the message sent. Complaints are not subject to mechanical damage to jewelry resulting from improper use / storage.
1. The buyer in the online store www.amber-cause.com has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of purchase Provided that the returned product cannot show any signs of use (abrasions, damage, color changes) and must have the original price tag.
– legibly fill in the return / withdrawal form available below
– attach the original proof of purchase
– send the jewelery to the address of the company’s seat: AMBRA CAUSE Natalia Kwiatkowska ul. Waryńskiego 26/27, 80-433 Gdańsk The shipping cost of the returned product is borne by the person returning. We are not responsible for undelivered shipments.
2. In accordance with Art. 38 of the Consumer Law, goods manufactured for individual consumer orders are not subject to return.
3. The returned product must be packed in its original packaging and properly secured during shipping.
Purchased jewelry can be repaired. If the jewelry has been mechanically damaged or has been stored incorrectly, it is possible to repair or refresh it. For this purpose, please contact us by e-mail with the order number
and describing your expectations. Jewelery should be sent back as above to the company’s address. After receiving the package, we will analyze the scope of work and contact you, choose the preferred form of contact. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com