REGULATIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE OPERATING IN THE WWW.AMBER-CAUSE.COM DOMAIN
The Regulations are valid from August 31, 2020.
These Regulations define the terms of sale through the online store operating in the domain www.amber-cause.com by AMBRA Natalia Kwiatkowska. based in Gdańsk and specifies the terms and conditions of the provision by AMBRA Natalia Kwiatkowska. based in Gdańsk free electronic services. I. General Provisions
1. Definitions: Personal Data Administrator – AMBRA Natalia Kwiatkowska with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Waryńskiego 26/27, 80-433 Gdańsk; entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 584-256-34-91, REGON: 221086810;
Order fulfillment time – the time in which the Seller completes the order and transfers the Supplier to the Supplier performing the form of Delivery selected by the Customer; Working days – days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays under applicable law; Supplier – an entrepreneur (a courier company specializing in delivering parcels) selected by the Seller for the purpose of delivering Goods to customers; Proof of purchase / proof of transaction – fiscal receipt, VAT invoice or other proof of purchase of the Goods; Client / Buyer – a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity, a natural person running a business, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, placing an Order in the Online Store ; Consumer – a natural person who performs a legal transaction not directly related to its business or professional activity; Customer Account – an individualized account created for the Customer as a result of his registration on the Online Store Website; Newsletter – a service provided electronically by the Seller, consisting in enabling interested Buyers to automatically receive the most important information related to the Online Store to the e-mail address provided, Entrepreneur – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, conducting business activity on its own behalf; Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services via the Online Store operating at www.amber-cause.com; GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC. Website – means the websites where the Seller runs the Online Store; Online Store (Store) – an online store operating in the domain www.amber-cause.com; Seller – AMBRA Natalia Kwiatkowska with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Waryńskiego 26/27, 80-433 Gdańsk; entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 584-256-34-91, REGON: 221086810 Store Website – means the websites where the Seller runs the Online Store; Goods – a product (product) available in the Online Store, for which an Order can be placed; Sales contract (Agreement) – a contract for the sale of Goods, concluded between the Seller and the Customer as part of the Online Store; Consumer Rights Act – the Act of May 30, 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended); Act on the protection of personal data – the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of July 18, 2002. on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123). User – any natural person visiting or registered on the Website, using one or more functionalities of the Website. Order – an instruction to purchase the Goods submitted by the Customer in the Online Store in accordance with the Regulations.
2. The Regulations have been issued on the basis of Article 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services. The Regulations do not apply to the sale of Goods made in a different way than through the Online Store.
3.The Regulations define, inter alia, the terms and conditions of using the Online Store and include in particular the following types and scope of services: a. the rules for registering, logging in and using the Customer Account in the Online Store; b. the terms and conditions for placing Goods Orders in the Online Store; c. the terms and conditions for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services offered as part of the Online Store; d. the rules of keeping the Customer Account by the Seller; e. the rules for the provision of the newsletter service by electronic means.
4. The use of the Online Store by the Customer requires that he / she read these Regulations first and agrees to comply with the provisions contained therein (acceptance of the Regulations).
5. The Seller provides the Online Store via the Internet and the Store’s Website as a resource of the ICT and IT system.
6. Placing an Order in the Online Store and using the services available on the Store’s Website requires the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
7. The information and content contained on the Online Store Website do not constitute an offer, but only an invitation to negotiations (negotiations) in order to conclude a contract.
8. The Seller reserves the right to change the Goods and their prices at any time, as well as to carry out and cancel various promotions and sales regarding the Goods. These changes may not violate the rights of acquired customers who use the Online Store.
9. The customer using the Online Store Website (and the Online Store itself) is obliged to: a.not providing illegal content and not using the Online Store and the Online Store Website in an illegal manner; b. not infringing personal rights or other rights of third parties; c. use all information available on the Online Store Website (including commercial, marketing and promotional materials) only for personal use; d. to comply with the provisions of law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland and to comply with these Regulations and the general principles of the functioning of the Internet; e. not to take unlawful actions that violate the good name of the Seller.
10. The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Buyer who is also a consumer, under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, these provisions shall prevail.
11. If the provisions of these Regulations conflict with the law applicable to the Buyer who is a Consumer outside the European Union, the provisions generally applicable in the given country of the Consumer shall apply.
II. Placing and executing Orders
1. Placing Orders in the Online Store is possible seven days a week, on all days of the calendar year.
2. The online store sells on the territory of the Republic of Poland and beyond its borders, subject to the provisions of point 2 paragraph II (“Placement and execution of Orders”) of these Regulations.
3. The Customer may place Orders without prior registration and after registration. Registration is not a necessary condition for customers to place Orders in the Online Store.
4. Registration allows you to create an individual Customer Account, thanks to which the Customer can use a number of additional functions that allow, among other things, to save time when making subsequent Orders. Customer registration takes place by correctly filling in and accepting the registration form available on the Online Store Website. Registration is one-time – with each subsequent Order, the Customer uses the login (individual identifier – e-mail address / e-mail address of the Customer) and the password set by him in the registration form. The login and password, which should be no less than 6 characters long, are confidential data. Updating or modifying the data contained in the registration form may be made by the Customer using the password and login used to log in by the Customer in order to place the Order.
5. During registration or at any other time of using the Website, the Customer may consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes, in order to send commercial and marketing information in electronic form and to receive the Seller’s materials in electronic form – a newsletter about which referred to in point IX of these Regulations. Expressing the above consents is voluntary.
6. After the Seller receives the completed registration form, the Customer receives information about the confirmation of registration in electronic form to the e-mail address specified in the registration form, which is tantamount to concluding a contract with the Customer for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means. The contract for maintaining an Account in the Online Store is concluded for an indefinite period and does not entail any financial obligations for the Buyer. The contract may be terminated at any time by deleting the Account in the Online Store or sending information about the Buyer’s resignation to the Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. In order to place an Order via the Online Store, the Customer should enter the Online Store Website and perform subsequent activities on the basis of messages and information displayed on the website.
8. Placing an Order is made using the Order form available after logging in by the Customer to the Customer Account in the Online Store or using the form that allows placing an Order without registering. The Goods are selected by adding them to the basket containing the Goods being the subject of the Order.
9. In the case of some AMBRA products, it is possible (and in some cases it is necessary) to use additional options offered by the Online Store at the stage of completing the Order, such as: choosing a stone, choosing the type and color of the pendant, choosing the color of the chain and thread and determining the size of the product. These functions are visible on the Online Store Website. Individual orders are accepted only by e-mail: email@example.com
10. After the Customer completes all the necessary data specified in the Order form and indicates by him the methods of delivery and payment methods, a summary of the Order being made will appear on the screen, including the following data: a. ordered Goods or Goods; b. the unit price of individual Goods and the collective price in the case of ordering more than one Goods; c. the cost of delivery in the form chosen by the customer.
11. The Order is sent by clicking the button: “PAY”.
12. Sending the Order by the Customer constitutes an offer to the Seller to conclude an Agreement for the sale of Goods to which the Order relates with the Seller.
13. After receiving the Order, the Seller shall send the Customer to the e-mail address provided by him a message confirming the acceptance of the Order (“Confirmation” or “Confirmation of the Order”). The contract for the sale of the Goods is concluded when the Customer receives the above message. The content of this message, which is a confirmation of the conclusion of the contract for the sale of the Goods, will include, among others, the number of the Order made by the Customer and the required information referred to in art. 12 sec. 1 of the Consumer Rights Act and information about the Personal Data Administrator.
14. The Seller informs the Customer, when the ordered Goods are missing in the Online Store or the Order cannot be completed within the time specified in these Regulations, the Customer may agree to extend the Order completion time or cancel the ordered Goods or the entire Order.
15. Orders for Goods may be placed throughout the day. If the Confirmation is sent to the Customer by the Seller on a business day between 24:01 and 16:00, it is assumed that the Customer placed the Order on the same day. In any other case, it is assumed that the Customer has made the Order on the first Business Day immediately following the Business Day on which the Customer received the Confirmation.
16. The Seller reserves the right to refuse to confirm the acceptance of the Order or to resign from the execution of the Order, upon prior request from the Customer to supplement the deficiencies or to refrain from violations in any of the following cases: a. the Order form has not been completed in full or has been filled in incorrectly; b. the order was placed in breach of the provisions of the Regulations.
17. In the event of refusal to confirm the acceptance of the Order or resignation from the execution of the Order, the Seller shall inform the Customer of this fact to the e-mail address or telephone number provided by him within 2 Business Days immediately following the day on which he received the Order placed by the Customer. In this case, the Seller will immediately refund the price of the Goods paid by the Customer and delivery costs (if these amounts have been paid by the Customer).
18. The Seller reserves the right to ownership of the Goods until the Customer receives payment of its price.
III. Prices, shipping costs and payment methods and terms
1. The prices given in the Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys (they can also be specified in euro if the Buyer is domiciled or registered outside the territory of the Republic of Poland) and include VAT. The prices do not include delivery costs, which are indicated when placing the Order.
2. A product delivered outside the European Union may require the Buyer to pay customs duties or appropriate tax in accordance with the regulations in force in the country of destination. In order to check the fees related to customs clearance and the related costs, the Buyer is asked to contact the local Customs Office.
3. The Buyer is informed about the total amount of the Order each time before placing the Order, which follows by clicking the button: “PAY”.
4. A proof of purchase (bill, receipt or VAT invoice) is attached to each Order in Poland.
5. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the purchased Goods: a. payment by standard transfer or online transfer to the Seller’s bank account mBank S.A., number: 30 1140 2004 0000 340275529873, AMBRA Natalia Kwiatkowska, ul. Waryńskiego 26/27, 80-433 Gdańsk, b. payment by credit card – Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard (via Tpay), c. online payment – Tpay – for orders with delivery in Poland, c. online payment – Blik for orders with delivery in Poland d. online payment – credit card for orders with delivery outside Poland,
6. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the Seller asks for the Customer’s name and surname and the Order number to be included in the transfer order.
7. If the method of payment referred to in point 6 a), b), c) and d) of this paragraph is selected, if the Customer fails to make the payment within 7 days from the date of confirmation of the Order, the Seller will request the Customer to make the payment. In the event of an unsuccessful call, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order, informing the Customer about it by e-mail or telephone.
8. Online payments made on-line via the www.amber-cause.com Online Store in Poland are handled through the TPay platform, which belongs to the company: Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A. ul. St. Marcin 73/6 61-808 Poznań NIP: 7773061579 REGON: 300878437 KRS: 0000412357
1. In Poland, the Customer may choose the following methods of receipt of the ordered Goods: a. delivery of the Goods to the Customer’s address provided when placing the Order by the DPD courier company or INPOST courier company b. delivering the Goods to the InPost parcel locker selected by the Customer at the stage of placing the Order. c. pickup in person, Gdańsk, ul. Długa 13/15 between 10-18
2. Delivery outside Poland takes place via DHL, DPD, UPS to the address indicated in the order, depending on the country of delivery.
3. The time of delivery of the Order outside Poland depends on the country of delivery. In order to check the approximate time of delivery, the customer should contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The choice of the method of delivery of the Goods is made by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. The costs of delivery of the Goods are borne by the Customer.
6. The Seller undertakes to cover the costs of delivery of the Goods on the territory of Poland, if the value of the Order exceeds PLN 399.
7. The customer is informed about the delivery costs when placing the Order. In the case of shipment outside the country – the Republic of Poland, the cost of delivery is determined individually based on the estimated weight of the package and the country of destination.
8. The Seller undertakes to provide the Customer with Goods free from defects.
9. The Customer undertakes to collect the Goods sent.
10. The delivery of the Goods in Poland will be made by the Seller within 7 Business Days following the day on which the payment made by the Customer is credited to the Seller’s bank account. If the Customer has chosen the form of payment in cash (cash on delivery), the delivery of the Goods will be made within 7 Business Days following the day on which the Seller confirmed the Order. The above provisions do not apply to the situation specified in point 12 of this paragraph.
11. In the case of the Customer’s absence at the time of delivery, the Supplier leaves an advice note (applicable when the Customer has chosen to deliver the Goods via DPD courier or INPOST courier). The Supplier may agree a different delivery date with the Customer by phone.
12. Due to the fact that all Amber Cause Brand Goods are made by hand, it may happen in justified cases (this may apply in particular to Goods included in some collections offered by the Seller) that the Order fulfillment time will be extended. In such a situation, the Customer will be sent (on the Working Day immediately after the Seller receives the Order placed by the Customer) to the e-mail address provided by him (e-mail address), information in which the Customer will be notified about the new date of the Order. In this case, the Customer will have the right to cancel the placed Order by notifying the Seller about this fact to the e-mail address email@example.com.The Seller will refund the price of the Goods and delivery costs paid by the Customer (provided that these amounts were paid by the Customer) within 2 Business Days following the day on which the Seller receives the Customer’s resignation from the placed Order.
13. Along with the shipment, the Customer receives an appropriate document which constitutes a proof of purchase / conclusion of a transaction (fiscal receipt, VAT invoice).
14. Upon receipt of the parcel, the Customer may check whether the content of the parcel is consistent with the Order made by him and whether the Goods are not damaged. In the event of such circumstances, the Customer may refuse to accept the shipment and notify the Seller as soon as possible using the telephone number on the Store’s website or the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to check the parcel and failure to refuse to accept the parcel does not suspend any possible complaint, however, in the event of such verification, the complaint procedure will be significantly improved.
V. The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement
1. The Customer who is a Consumer residing in the European Union has the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods.
2.The Customer, who is a Consumer with a place of residence outside the territory of the European Union, has the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving any reason, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Goods.
3. The above right is not entitled to the Customer in the following cases:
a. provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Customer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract
b. contracts for benefits for which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract,
c. contracts where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the customer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
d. contracts the subject of which is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
e. contracts where the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened by the Customer after delivery, f. special contracts, the subject of which are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
g. contracts, the subject of which are alcoholic beverages for which the price was agreed upon conclusion of the Sales Agreement and the delivery may take place only after 30 days, and their value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control,
h. contracts in which the Customer has expressly requested the Seller to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance. If the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the Customer, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance – the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract with regard to additional services or items,
i. contracts the subject of which are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened by the Customer after delivery,
j. delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement,
k. contracts concluded by public auction l. contracts for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the concluded contract indicates the day or period of service provision, m. contracts for the supply of digital content, not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the express consent of the Customer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
4. For effective withdrawal from the contract referred to in points 1 and 2 of this paragraph, it is enough for the Customer to submit a statement by e-mail or post. In order to facilitate the withdrawal procedure, the Seller provides a template of the declaration on the website of the Online Store – Appendix 1, the use of which is not mandatory and remains at the discretion of the Customer.
5. When withdrawing from the contract, the Customer is obliged to return the Goods within 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
6. The costs of shipping the returned Goods are borne by the Customer.
7. The Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8. The Seller guarantees the refund of the price of the Goods no later than within 14 days from the date on which he received the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
9. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve additional costs for him.
10. The Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
11. Returns of Goods upon withdrawal from the contract, sent at the Seller’s expense or cash on delivery will not be accepted.
12. The provisions of this paragraph do not apply to Customers who are not consumers – in their case, the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is absolutely excluded.
VI. Complaints about the Goods
1. The Seller is liable to the Customer, who is a Consumer, for non-compliance with the contract of the Goods purchased by him.
2. The Seller undertakes to provide the Customer with Goods free from defects. In the event of a defect in the Product, the Customer may request repair of the Product, replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects, reduction of the price of the Product or withdraw from the sales contract.
3. If it is found that the Product has a defect, the Buyer is obliged to inform the Seller about it.
4. The complaint should contain the Buyer’s data, a description of the defect of the Goods, the date of its creation and the Buyer’s request. In order to facilitate the complaint procedure, the Seller provides a return / complaint form on the website of the Online Store, the use of which is not mandatory and remains at the discretion of the Customer.
5. The Buyer is obliged to send back the advertised Goods.
6. Complaints should be sent to the following address: AMBRA Natalia Kwiatkowska, ul. Waryńskiego 26/27, 80-433 Gdańsk, or by e-mail by sending an appropriate message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
7. If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Seller will ask the person submitting the complaint to supplement it in the indicated scope.
8. The Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its submission by the Customer. No response from the Seller after the deadline indicated in the previous sentence results in the complaint being considered justified.
9. The Seller is liable under the warranty if the defect was found within 2 years of the Product being delivered to the Customer.
VII. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. Any irregularities in the operation of the Online Store, including interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store Pages, may be reported by the Customer to the following address: AMBRA Natalia Kwiatkowska, ul. Waryńskiego 26/27, 80-433 Gdańsk or by e-mail by sending an appropriate message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The complaint must contain, in particular, its subject (including the type of irregularity in the functioning of the Online Store), the date of the irregularity, the name and address of the customer submitting the complaint and his correspondence address.
3. The Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its submission by the Customer.
VIII. Seller’s responsibility
1. The Seller shall be fully liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, with the proviso that in the case of contracts concluded with Customers having the status of an Entrepreneur, the Seller shall be liable only in the event of deliberate damage and up to the amount of actual losses incurred by the Customer.
1.Each Customer may use the free newsletter service provided electronically (“newsletter”).
2. The newsletter service consists in sending materials in electronic form by the Seller to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, including, inter alia, information about available Goods and services offered by the Seller, planned promotions and events related to the activities of the Seller.
3. In order to receive the newsletter, the Customer may consent to receiving it during registration on the Website. This consent is given when setting up a Customer Account or regardless of on-line registration. Expressing the above consent by the Customer is voluntary.
4. After the Seller receives the Customer’s consent to receive the newsletter, the Seller shall send to the e-mail address provided by the Customer confirmation of the Customer’s acceptance to the group of people to whom the newsletter will be sent.
X. Processing personal data of customers
1. Personal data of Website users, including Customers, are collected and processed by the Seller to the extent necessary to complete the Order and to distribute current information related to the Online Store in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 25, 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (GDPR).
2. Personal data received from visitors to the Website and users who register are processed and used only for the purposes and to the extent to which these persons consent. Information on the purposes and scope of data processing is included in the Information clause. The personal data of the Website users are not under no circumstances will it be sold or made available to third parties. The consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary.
3. The collection of personal data of Website users collected is treated as a database, stored on a secured server, in a special security zone, ensuring proper protection. Only authorized administrators have full access to the database. In addition, the protection of personal data during their transfer is ensured by an appropriate security protocol (SSL). In addition, as the Administrator of Personal Data collected through the Website, we may, by contract, entrust the processing of this data to other entities pursuant to art. 28 GDPR. User databases were registered in the office of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection: GIODO registration book number: 104977 and 104975 (currently the Office for Personal Data Protection).
4. When processing personal data, the Seller pays special attention to ensuring that these data are protected against disclosure to unauthorized persons. Exercising the right to request access to personal data, correct them, stop processing them and request their removal from the Website’s system is carried out by sending to the personal data administrator – the Seller, a relevant request by e-mail to the following e-mail address: bok @ amber-cause.com together with the name and surname of the Website user making such a request.
5. The administrator of your personal data is AMBRA Natalia Kwiatkowska with its registered office in Gdańsk at ul. Waryńskiego 26/27, 80-433 Gdańsk; entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 584-256-34-91, REGON: 221086810 The personal data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes: a) performance of the contract for the sale and purchase of goods offered on the website www.amber-cause.com – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point b) GDPR – processing is necessary to perform the contract, until the end of the contract. Providing personal information is voluntary. Failure to provide personal data when placing the order will result in the inability to perform the order, including the fulfillment of obligations assumed by AMBRA Natalia Kwiatkowska as part of contracts concluded with you. b) direct marketing – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR – the legitimate interest of AMBRA Natalia Kwiatkowska, until the end of the contract or the submission of an objection; c) financial and accounting – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point c) GDPR – processing is necessary to comply with the law, including tax, including Article 74 of the Accounting Act, until required by applicable tax law; d) defense against claims and pursuing claims – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point e) conducting complaint processes – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR – the legitimate interest of Amber Cause Natalia Kwiatkowska, until the claims period expires in accordance with the Civil Code; g) GDPR – the legitimate interest of Amber Cause Natalia Kwiatkowska, for a period of 3 years from the end of the contract; h) for analytical and statistical purposes – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point i) GDPR – the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Administrator, in connection with the analysis of Users’ activity, as well as their preferences in order to improve the functionalities used and the services provided. In connection with the purposes referred to above, the recipients of your personal data may be entities acting as intermediaries in the contractual obligations performed by the administrator, e.g. IT service providers, accountants, online payment providers. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object (e.g. if the data is processed on the basis of your consent, or for marketing purposes or sharing your data); you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In order to withdraw your consent, you can send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the Office for Personal Data Protection (UODO).
XI. Copyright protection
1. All photos of the Goods and other materials (including texts, graphics, logos) posted on the website of the Online Store www.amber-cause.com are the property of the Seller or have been used by the Seller with the consent of third parties who own the copyrights to them.
2. It is forbidden to copy photos and other graphic materials as well as reprint texts posted on the website of the Online Store www.amber-cause.com, including their sharing on the Internet without the Seller or other third party having the copyrights to them.
3. It is also forbidden to external entities to download photos from the website of the online store www.amber-cause.com and use them for marketing and commercial purposes.
4. The use of the above-mentioned materials without the written consent of the Seller or other third party who is entitled to copyrights is illegal and may constitute the basis for initiating civil and criminal proceedings against the perpetrators of this practice.
XII. Technical requirements necessary to work with the ICT system
1. Subject to the provisions set out below in points 2 and 3, the Seller shall endeavor to make the use of the Online Store and other services available on the Online Store Website possible with the use of all popular web browsers and operating systems.
2. Correct use of the Online Store requires (minimum technical requirements enabling the use of the Online Store Website): a. access to the Internet; b. use of a web browser version at least Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome 16, Mozilla Firefox 10, Opera 11 or newer; c. having an Internet connection with a capacity of at least 256 kbit / s; d. in order to receive messages by e-mail – having an e-mail account.
XIII. Transitional and Final Provisions
1. The Regulations are in force from the date of publication on the Online Store Website and replace the previously applicable regulations of the Online Store, with the proviso that the provisions contained in points 6-8 below shall apply accordingly.
2. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant legal provisions shall apply.
3. The attachments listed in the Regulations constitute its integral part.
4. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations, in particular in the event of changes to the law (including changes to their interpretation or interpretation) or to improve the operation of the Online Store, as well as to improve the protection of the privacy of Website users (Online Store customers) and to prevent abuses. The changes come into force at the time expressly indicated by the Seller. Amendments to the Regulations may not violate the rights of acquired customers who use the Online Store.
5. Delivery of amendments to the Regulations to customers will be made by posting information about the amendment to the Regulations on the Home Page of the Online Store and in another way, chosen by the Seller, ensuring that the Customers become familiar with these changes. Maintaining the above information on the Home Page of the Online Store will take place for a period of not less than 14 Business Days. In addition, Customers who have registered in the Online Store will be notified of the amendment to the Regulations when logging in to the Online Store for the first time, from the moment the new Regulations enter into force.
6. The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading from the Online Store website.
7. If a registered Customer (having a Customer Account) does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he shall notify the Seller of this fact within 14 Business Days from the date of obtaining information about the amendment to the Regulations. Refusal to accept the amendment to the Regulations results in the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services, subject to the parties to this contract retaining the rights acquired before the termination in question.
8. Amendments to the Regulations will not apply to Orders placed before the date of posting this change on the Online Store Website. These orders will be implemented on the basis of the regulations in force on the date of placing the Order.
9. In the event of a conflict of the provisions of the Regulations with the applicable law, the invalid provisions of the Regulations shall be replaced by these provisions. In this case, the remaining provisions of the Regulations remain in force.
10. The Regulations do not limit the rights of Consumers under applicable law, which provisions may not be excluded or modified by agreement or agreement of the parties.
11. Any disputes between the Parties will be settled amicably or in the presence of an independent and impartial mediator. The consumer may also use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In order to take advantage of the possibility of amicable settlement of disputes regarding online purchases, the Consumer may also submit his complaint via the EU ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
12. If it is not possible to resolve the dispute amicably, including through mediation, the competent court will be the common court, the jurisdiction of which will be determined according to generally applicable provisions, in particular the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
13. The Regulations come into force on August 31, 2020.